Proudly cultivated by RAGT’s annual ryegrass varieties
When it comes to improving herd productivity take a look at two top class performers from our extensive annual ryegrass range
If you’re looking to cultivate a premium pasture that you can rely on to enhance herd productivity, then take a closer look at these two high performance ryegrass varieties.
Introducing Adrenalin 2 tetraploid annual ryegrass
This highly winter active annual ryegrass with improved rust resistance that sub-tropical and temperate graziers and dairy farmers and can really rely on to enhance herd productivity and maintain on ground feed when needed most.
How Adrenalin 2 can benefit your herd, and your pasture
Less disease – more growth
Adrenalin 2 has improved rust resistance which makes it suitable for irrigated and high humidity zones where rust tolerance is critical to high performance and livestock palatability.
Boost winter pasture feed
Adrenalin 2 can be successfully oversown into kikuyu, seteria, and other varieties, ensuring on ground feed remains high and plentiful, as these summer grasses go dormant.
- A new Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass
- Improved replacement to the highly successful SF Adrenalin
- Improved rust resistance and winter active
- Mid-to late maturing (+12 tetila)
- Extremely palatable
- Fast starting with excellent seedling vigour
Introducing Rozen diploid annual ryegrass
Highly winter active diploid annual ryegrass that sub-tropical and temperate dairy farmers and graziers can count on for strong herd productivity, fast curing hay and oversowing with tetraploids.
How Rozen can benefit your herd, and your pasture
Rozen can assist in building a strong sward. Sown together with a tetraploid ryegrass, this mix can help formalise a year round, highly productive grazing system. It can also be successfully oversown into kikuyu and seteria, that offer lesser productive feed in winter to top up a pasture’s productivity.
- A new Diploid Annual Ryegrass
- Improved replacement to the highly successful SF Sultan
- Disease tolerant to crown rust, brown rust and powdery mildew
- A highly winter active variety
- A more palatable diploid ryegrass with excellent seedling vigour
- Endophyte free, providing simpler grazing management