Proudly cultivated by Rozen annual ryegrass
Better winter pastures
Introducing Rozen diploid annual ryegrass
The new highly winter active diploid annual ryegrass that sub-tropical and temperate dairy farmers and graziers can count on for strong herd productivity, fast curing hay and oversowing with tetraploids.
How Rozen benefits pastures and herds
- A new Diploid Annual Ryegrass
- Improved replacement to the highly successful SF Sultan
- Disease tolerant to crown rust, brown rust and powdery mildew
- A highly winter active variety
- Late maturing (+9 tetila)
- A more palatable diploid
- Ryegrass with excellent seedling vigour
- Endophyte free, providing simpler grazing management
Rozen can assist in building a strong sward. Sown together with a tetraploid ryegrass, this mix can help formalise a year round, highly productive grazing system. It can also be successfully oversown into kikuyu and seteria, that offer lesser productive feed in winter to top up a pasture’s productivity.