RGT Planet is a high yielding spring barley with a strong agronomic package and x-ceptional yield potential.
A GOOD ECONOMIC OPTION
RGT Planet has a strong agronomic package that, combined with its yield potential, will make it an economic option for Australian barley growers. RGT Planet received full malt accreditation in Australia in March 2019. It already has malt status in many European countries and strong demand from European and Asian brewers. RGT Planet has good disease resistance to mildew, rhincosporum, net blotch and brown rust. It also has good straw strength and reduced risk of lodging.
- High yielding variety
- Malt accredited in Australia and Europe
- Low protein, high hot water extract
- Strong interest from Asian brewers
- Earlier planting opportunity
- Suited to malting
- Heineken green light
- Carlsberg approved
- Adaptable to early or late season finishes