RGT Cesario is an awnless, multi-purpose mid-winter wheat, suited to grazing, silage or grain production in the medium to high rainfall zone.
A GOOD ECONOMIC OPTION
RGT Cesario is an awnless, mid-winter wheat. It has a potential for high yields in the medium and high rainfall zone. It has a maturity similar to RGT Accroc with a solid disease package to back it up. The high yield and grain quality of RGT Cesario will bring benefits to the Australian grower.
Type – Winter red wheat
Disease Resistance – Visit nvtonline.co.au
Seedling Vigour – Excellent
Grazing Potential – Very good autumn and winter
Sowing Zones – NW & SW slopes, S Tablelands NSW, N Victoria (irrigation), S Victoria, SE SA, Tasmania
- Full season growing potential
- Multi purpose
- ncreased resistance to sprouting
- Very high yield potential
- Can be sown in HRZ from late summer until early winter
- Increased income potential for autumn/winter grazing when sown early