Quest is a high yielding large leaf and highly stoloniferous white clover with good persistence under grazing.
Quest is well suited to sowing in pasture mixes for beef and dairy grazing where white clover will persist. It is highly winter active and can also set seed in most pasture swards. As such it has the ability to persist from its root system in favourable seasons, but also regenerate from seed during tough dry summers.
- Good seedling vigour
- Early flowering
- Highly autumn/winter active
- Establishes well in mixed swards
- Provides ease of grazing to all livestock
- Provides improved recovery after grazing and persistence
- Suited to inclusion in mixes in both winter and summer dominant rainfall regions and under irrigation