Pacer has been bred as a replacement for Pasja by its plant breeder.
SETTING THE PACE
Pacer was selected from four breeder’s lines bred and evaluated for increased yield, improved regrowth and reduced bolting between grazings. In Australian and New Zealand trials it has shown rapid establishment, fast growth to first grazing and outstanding re-growth.
- Fast to first grazing
- Improved re-growth potential
- Higher yielding
- Reduced bolting
- Can provide earlier feed for livestock
- Can deliver more liveweight gain or milk per hectare
- Provides more feed from later grazings
- Provides better quality longer