Jeronimo is a new highly winter active prairie grass with a broad fit for pasture systems where rotational grazing is used.
A BROAD FIT FOR PASTURE SYSTEMS
Jeronimo has similar maturity to Matua and has excellent capacity for reseeding into pasture swards. It has much improved autumn/winter activity to ensure more feed when it is most needed. Jeronimo can be sown as the sole grass at high rates for intensive dairy production to provide a boost to autumn winter production. It is especially well suited to the sub tropics. It can also be used as a component of cocksfoot or tall fescue based perennial pastures to provide re-seeding into the pasture sward, especially around stock camps. It can also be used in mixes with lucerne to provide a balanced pasture with more winter production and no need for expensive winter cleaning.
- Excellent palatability
- Early maturity
- Excellent production
- Increased winter activity
- Has excellent palatability and quality even when seeding
- More feed eaten for conversion to meat or milk
- Suited to all pasture systems under rotational grazing
- Greater performance than standards over the warm seasons
- Enables excellent re-seeding for strong pasture regeneration
- More feed when it is needed most