Greenland is a high yielding forage rape that can be used by dairy, beef and sheep producers to produce high quality feed in any season where moisture during growing season will allow.
THE NEW BENCHMARK FOR FORAGE RAPE
Due to its late flowering, Greenland is well suited to sowing during late summer until spring. It is consistently producing high yields when sown for either winter or summer feed. Greenland has become the rape of choice for producers looking to improve their profitability from growing forage rape.
- Fast to first grazing
- Higher yielding
- Improved re-growth potential
- Reduced bolting
- Can provide earlier feed for livestock
- Can deliver more liveweight gain or milk per hectare
- Provides more feed from later grazings
- Provides better quality longer