Finesse-Q is a high yielding, densely tillered, soft-leaf fescue with semi-late heading. It is extremely persistent due to its dense nature and has no fescue endophyte.
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Finesse-Q has an intermediate growth pattern better suited to much of Australia’s climate, and has performed well in Australian trails.
Its tiller density and high leaf quality make it well suited to dairy, beef and sheep.
Its lack of endophyte makes it also suited to grazing by horses, goats and alpacas.
- Deep rooted pastures species
- Excellent fine leafed, densely tillered variety
- Continental type
- High quality, soft-leaf fescue for increased intake. Cultivar recommended for use by dairy cows
- Gives all year round high yields and quality. Best suited to areas of summer rainfall or irrigation
- Provides improved persistence for longer pasture life